Pages

quinta-feira, 18 de abril de 2013

Inconsolable ♫

Postado por Larissa Moraes às 17:17

Inconsolable

I close the door
Like so many times, so many times before
Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor
When I let you walk away tonight
Without a word

I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling, ohh
If you were here right now,
I swear, I'd tell you this

CHORUS:
Baby, I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside, it's killing me
'Cause all I ever want, it comes right down to you (to you)
I just want to let you know,
'Cause everything that I'm holding,
Is everything I can't let go.
I can't let go ♫

Eu quero que você vá, eu quero que você seja feliz. Eu estou cansando disso tudo... Eu preciso de paz! Você não me pertence mas. Eu cansei, realmente cansei... Eu cresci e aprendi que nem tudo na vida sai como muitas vezes esperamos. Pode ir, eu não me importo, vá e seja feliz. E esqueça que um dia eu existi!
Larissa Moraes

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Larissa Moraes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos